Monday, August 20, 2012

August 2012. 10 months old!

 Papa and I were having a serious conversation.
 Then I gave him my two-cents, from the top of my lungs!
 My girl is the most beautiful, fabulous thing ever!
 Dr LaBere, Lucy LaBere that is.  
A cough you say, hmmm, lemmie listen
 Me and mom hangin on the patio, enjoying our summer
 Inpromptu turtle ride at Menards.  She LOVED it.
 Sure I'll share my toys with you
 Lucy's got a lot to say these days... babbles all day long, its fabulous.  
And finally saying mama!
 Crawling!
 Peek-a-boo at bath time is always a fun game.
 Captain Lucy's first boat ride!  The neighbors offered to take us for a spin and we couldn't resist!
 Lucy is less interested in crawling when she can grab a few fingers and WALK!  
she is fast too
 My first carousel ride.  Loved every minute of it.
Scootin around!
Wearing my Grenada t-shirt in honor of Kirian James, Grenada's first medal and a GOLD!
I just love her "i'm up to somethin" look, just like her dad

No comments:

Post a Comment