Sunday, January 1, 2012

XMAS in North Dakota!

 This is my great grandma, I call her "GG".  Don't we look good together!
 Lucy with her GG and Gumps.  This is the first time they met, FINALLY!

 Me and my great grandpa, "Gumps".  I love him so!

 I think I'm trying to lick GG's arm about now
 4 generations of LaBere's all together finally!
 4 generations of Nanny Cindy's side of the family, here with great grandpa Len
 Me and great grandpa Len.  I was the best present of the day!
 Papa MIke and me, passed out in the recliner
 One of my most favorite places to be, in Nanny Cindy's arms
 Nanny and I have so much fun together
 see, just look at our faces!
 Do you believe it, they dressed me up and put me in the little sleigh.  But don't I look comfy!  I dont really mind, after all, I am the star of the show!


 Sleepin on dad, comfy as can be

Cousin Rikka and me, hanging out at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment